Rotten Robyn
7.29.2004
 
About Me
1. I have a son and he is the best thing about my life.

2. I was once the youngest person in the State of Oklahoma to hold an insurance license.

3. I once broke off an engagement because my dad bought me a new shiny red sports car if I'd give the ring back. And it was a big diamond ring.

4. I almost always think I'm fat, but I seldom judge other people's size and hate it when people are called fat.

5. A lot of the time, I sleep in the nude.

6. I was a fraud investigator for 5 years.

7. I was a researcher for a year.

8. I was an underwriter for a year.

9. I was the only girl in my family.

10. I lived at home until the day I got married.

11. When I had my son, I was only in labor for 3 hours.

12. I got my degree in Insurance.

13. I'm a vegetarian.

14. I'm registered Independent and I am very liberal.

15. I never wear a watch and I hardly ever care what time it is.

16. I took College Algebra three times before I passed it.

17. I was photographer on yearbook staff for 4 years in school and had my own darkroom. I took a picture of a drug dog once, and it won an award. Now I do good to take a picture with an automatic camera.

18. My waist is only 22". Nevermind what my bust or hips are though.

19. I have 17 pairs of jeans and they all fit me.

20. I can type really, really, really fast.

21. I have never mowed a yard in my life.

22. I have a conceal/carry gun permit.

23. I absolutely, positively think the death penalty is WRONG!










Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger