Rotten Robyn
7.28.2004
 
My Favorite Things
1. Nathan
2. lipgloss
3. bracelets
4. sock monkeys
5. barbies
6. really, really high-heeled shoes
7. rice
8. coffee, especially Starbucks
9. hot, hot showers
10. movies
11. slick new magazines with lots of pictures & the way the paper smells
12. manicures & pedicures
13. listening to music really loud
14. flip flops
15. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
16. anything British
17. frogs (NOT real ones)
18. bears (NOT real ones)
19. fresh flowers - daisies & carnations & gladiolas & sunflowers
20. my yellow bedroom furniture and my antique vanity
21. my puppy
22. my brand new life
23. my cast iron dog
24. my grandma's engagement ring
25. sleeping
26. mexican food
27. the beach
28. the rain
29. school supplies
30. my mom's handwriting
31. french cruellers from Dunkin Donuts - bonus if they have chocolate frosting
32. the music at church
33. Sponge Bob Square Pants
34. candles
35. pretty panties
36. margaritas on the rocks with lots of salt on the rim
37. swinging
38. pistachio almond ice cream
39. dipped cones
40. my coin purse from Mount Rushmore
41. post it notes
42. really, really sharp wood pencils
43. Clark's pastry shop
44. the smell of the bakery at Silver Dollar City
45. hugs and kisses
46. books
47. the pistachio green cabinet I painted
48. birthday cake, especially the icing
49. the smell of clean laundry
50. my fuzzy pink bathrobe
51. the way it feels when you clean your ears with a Q-Tip
52. bald guys
53. the wind whipping my hair



Comments:
Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking formagazine information and eventhough this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger