Rotten Robyn
7.21.2004
 
Trucker Hat
I was standing in the que at Starbucks, waiting for my beverage. This guy in line next to me struck up a conversation. Said he was visiting from Kentucky. He asked me where he could go run and I gave him directions to the jogging trails at the lake.

Facial hair. Ugh. Trucker hat. And when I say Trucker Hat, I don't mean in a cool, trendy kind of way. I mean in a redneck kind of way.

After a few minutes of chit-chat, I wished him well on his visit. The Barista called my name and handed me my Caramel Macchiato and I headed out. I had to run by the Kinko's a couple of doors down from Starbucks.

Went to Kinko's, did my work and started to leave. Scary trucker hat man was right there at the door! He was smooth with the "fancy meeting you here" bit.... I told him I had to get to work and sped away as fast as I could! Ewwwww!

The next day at Starbucks, they told me a guy I had met at Kinko's had brought me a card and left it. I told them they could just put it in the trash! Guys....this is not the way to pick up a girl! Maybe this is how you STALK a girl, but this is not how to meet someone new!

-Robyn



Comments:
I did not know there was so much action happening at Starbucks. I've got to go to that place more often! LOL!! Hope you don't see scary guy again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger