Rotten Robyn
8.11.2004
 
Another On-Time Delivery
Another sleepless night. I went to bed at 11:00, just dog-ass (what's that mean anyway?) tired. I fell asleep initially, but then I woke up and there was no hope. Thank goodness for blogging or I might actually be forced to watch that stupid movie I rented. It's so embarrassing I'm not even going to tell you what it is. It's not my fault though, it was slim-pickins at Blockbuster.

I know why I can't sleep tonight. I promised Boss I would be at the office by 8:00. So I have been tossing and turning and looking at the clock. Well, actually, I can't see the clock without my contacts in, so it's more like turning my head in the general direction of the clock. Tossing and turning sounds more dramatic though, doesn't it? I want to get there at 8 so I can make a big deal about it. Don't you love it? I want to make a big deal over the fact that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing...my job! How sick and twisted. I'll be all theatrical and exasperated that I'm there nearly on time. And he should be grateful for that and how I pretty up the place. I mean, it wasn't my idea to open the silly office at such an ungodly hour! Especially when the nearest coffee is 1/2 mile away at the Starbucks. Like I'm going to go to Conoco next door and drink - gasp - gas station coffee????? Oh the horror!

-Robyn...the best part of waking up is Folg....uhhhh, I'll get back to you on that one, after I awake

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger