Rotten Robyn
8.04.2004
 
Bill Gates - the anti-christ?
No, he couldn't be. People don't like him. People will like the anti-christ and find himher charming. Yes, himher is a word.

I'm just mad because I have been jacking around between excel and power point for two hours and all I managed to do is lose my data and not accomplish anything. Yes I know I should have been more dilligent about saving, but hey...I was busy working and caught up in the moment. Besides, it takes two to tango and excel was right there with me....what the $&%($ was it doing? Where's my auto-save? I'm obviously too tired to be working on stuff, so I thought I would make some sort of concerted effort to type coherent thoughts here. Doubt I'll be able to do that because a second ago when I was trying to type effort I typed a totally different word I didn't even mean and now I can't even tell you what it was.

Uh oh, Boss apparently reads these things. Boss, I owe you a humble, heart-felt apology. No more blogging at work. I will begin self induced torture and flaggelation right now. For punishment I will probably stay out of your candy drawer for the rest of the week. I will do things more in line with company procedures and acceptable workplace practices. I promise to make it my goal that I will learn how to play Solataire instead of blogging. I don't care if it takes extra hours at night or on weekends, or what kind of specialized training I have to get.

So since we know Boss reads these I will make a note to self to watch what I post out here....no ramblings on about unfit work conditions, like the lack of a refrigerator or coffee pot (I have to drive to Starbucks for cryin' out loud!), the lack of the the candy that I like (nevermind the fact that it's gone because I ate it all), etc.

I will also take a moment to point out to Boss that I do generally get to work in the mornings within half an hour of when he's asked me to get there....I mean, that whole 8 o'clock thing is really more like a guideline isn't it? In the months that I've had a key to the office, I've only lost it once. I do try to make the office a prettier place. I think we can all agree that my toes always look good. I only wore my camoflage capri pants that one time when I thought you wouldn't be coming into the office. Also, don't forget who brought you the donut today and who took the initiative to establish "donut day".

And one more thing, it's not nice to make fun of people when their lymph nodes hurt. Mine really do. It's not nice to not be nice. You will really be kicking yourself if I end up having a bad case of lymphnodeitis or something.

Gotta go. Have to go to bed so I can get up and be at work at 8ish tomorrow.

P. S. Didn't ever really think Bill Gates could be the anti-christ. I've long thought, since my son was a toddler, that it must be Barney the Dinosaur. I think Barney will gather his legions by singing the "I Love You, You Love Me" song.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger