Rotten Robyn
8.17.2004
 
By the way....
The guy who dumped me in the email....well he decided we DID have chemistry after all. What did I tell ya? Here's what happened. Apparently, fearful that I was too good to be true (yes gentlemen, I am practically perfect and perhaps the nicest girl you will ever meet and would be more than happy to bake you cookies or whip up a batch of rice crispie treats 4 U anytime) he had decided to do the pre-emptive breakup. Then after I sent him my very nice reply....you know OK, oh well, thought we got along alright, do what you need to do blah blah blah e-mail he wisely decided I was too precious to let go of and there was IN DEED chemistry and he did want to proceed forward with dating me.

Too. damn. bad. !!!

-Robyn...adored by the masses


Comments:
You go girl!
 
Did he communicate this change in chemistry via email or some other medium? Just wondering if he learned anything from this. Nice blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger