Rotten Robyn
8.31.2004
 
dream interpretation
Nathan had a dream about an antique store. I love to look at the dream dictionary, so here is what is says about "antiques" -

This often relates to the experiences in your life that have become deeply buried, or even forgotten, such as childhood experiences, or the person you were in a past relationship of work. It can also represent the deeply unconscious wisdom you hold in your body, or in your racial memories or family traditions. A part of self relating to biological knowledge of the cells, instincts, that are older than the personal self. Occasionally it suggest aspects of self from previous lives. In general it is knowledge, or wisdom of life gained through long experience

Wow, I have one deep kid.

Specifically, he was lost in an antique store -
Being lost: This links with feelings of confusion, lack of direction or conflict, of not understanding what is involved in the present situation you are in. The dream environment you are lost in will define what the confusion or conflict connects with. Sometimes this lost feeling arises because there are issues or changes in your life you have not acknowledged or do not want to acknowledge

Holy crap. Didn't realize the 3rd grade was so tough on a kid.

Couple of nights ago, I had a dream I was taking a shower. So naturally I thought I must have a guilty conscience about something, because I'm generally up to no good in some aspect of my life. BUT I looked up water on the dream interpreter and was pleasantly surprised to learn that dreaming about water is a good thing. Feelings of relaxation. Feeling more presentable and acceptable. Process of healing and change. Water can also symbolize faith, fearlessness, purity of feeling, hope and joy.

Maybe the dream dictionary isn't completed whacked.

-Robyn...dream a little dream of me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger