Rotten Robyn
8.24.2004
 
favorite scripture passages
My favorite scripture passages...

Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.
-Ephesians 4:29

Do all things without complaining.
-Philippians 2:14

Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else.
-Galatians 6:4

casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you
-1 Peter 5:7
(this verse is especially meaningful to me because Nathan brought it to my attention during a period in my life when it was exactly what I needed to hear)

more to come
-Robyn


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger