Rotten Robyn
8.27.2004
 
I feel pretty
Today on the way to school my son said "Momma, you look pretty today!"

What? Is this kid crazy? 2nd day of school and someone's already selling him crack? I have on not one speck of makeup. I have my wild, wavy hair because this morning precedence was given to sleeping instead of blow-drying. I have on my capri carpenter jeans and my blue flip flops...

But, I also happen to be sporting a very bright orange "Lake Park Lions" t-shirt. Because Friday is the day that you wear the school t-shirt. So Nathan and I are totally matchy-matchy today. I guess in a 3rd grade world, this is all it takes for your mom to be pretty. They will never tell you this at the Clinique counter though.

Thanks Nathan. If only grown-ups were this easy to impress.

-Robyn...now I will be singing songs from West Side Story all day...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger