Rotten Robyn
8.29.2004
 
Kentucky Fried Craving
For those of you who had to listen to my tirade on Kentucky Fried Chicken...here is a follow up.

I got a letter back from the Public Relations department. Apparently, KFC is just like me...they buy their chicken just like I go into a supermarket to buy my chicken! Only I don't buy chicken. Helllloooooooo KFC! That's what the whole "vegetarian" part of my letter was referring to. Seems KFC's correspondence to me is about as genuine as John Kerry's. Anyway, KFC was also quite surprised to learn that the people they bought their chicken from were mean to the chickens.

So nice of them to respond to my concerns. Wondering now if I can end my boycott of them & Taco Bell & Long John Silvers, etc. I do enjoy the occasional biscuit, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, etc.

KFC does hold a special place in my heart though. Strangest thing...when I was pregnant with Nathan I actually CRAVED Kentucky Fried Chicken. It's the one thing I can remember having a specific craving for. I absolutely HAD to have extra crispy and original recipe. And you know you have to feed the baby wants what the baby wants! I have never wanted the stuff since. Anyway, that's just bizarre to me.

-Robyn...can't think of anything clever to put here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger