Rotten Robyn
8.30.2004
 
random mish mash
Just a bunch of random mish-mash...

Went to the gym today. Nothing like going to the gym to make you feel better about yourself. Whenever I go to the gym and see some large-chested lady on the treadmill with her boobs flopping around, it always makes me feel good about my tiny chest. No large sagging breasts here! Nope, mine don't move when I'm on the treadmill. This is the only time another woman looks at me and has boob-envy.

Anyways, at the gym, sign on the treadmill:
"this is NOT a toy"
that's very helpful information
I mean, seeings how I am a grown woman, I frequently get things confused as to whether or not they are toys. Especially men. Te he he. Not really but that was just too funny to not throw in...

Just tired. Hey I can handle the exercise thing if it actually helps me to sleep better. Thought it was supposed to make me feel better too. I have never found that to be true about exercise. Would probably sleep better if I didn't drink so much espresso. Ah...espresso, the convenience of an entire pot of coffee conveniently condensed into a single shot of a drink. I should give it up but then the whole tone of this blog could take an ugly, cranky turn and I can't do that to you. This isn't just about me.

Seriously starting to re-think my position on facial hair. On men that is. I still pretty much feel the same about it on women.

Also, seriously thinking about updating my list of favorite things to include large diamond ring in small turquoise-blue box from "Tiffany & Co.". Hey, it couldn't hurt.

-Robyn...I want to kiss hello on both cheeks.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger