Rotten Robyn
8.24.2004
 
Sentimental Nail Polish
OK, no clever name for this post. It is complete shallow. While others out there on the web are writing of politics and religion and deep, intellectual-type things...I am writing a missive about nail polish. But you know what's worse? You are reading it. At least I'm writing!

I absolutely have to look at the name of a nail polish. The color is only part of the process. The name is equally as important. The clever marketing people have obviously figured this out.

see what I mean:
"her fabulous-ness"
"it's all greek to me" pink
"I'm not a waitress" red
"light my tiki"
"clear" ....I know! This is one catchy name!

I have a bottle of dried up pink sparkly polish that I am keeping solely for sentimental reasons because Nathan bought it for me. I used to paint my toes with it all the time and it's called "this little piggy pink".

-Robyn...her fabulous-ness



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger