Rotten Robyn
8.15.2004
 
smart girls vote
I signed up to help with John Kerry's campaign here in Oklahoma. It was very exciting at first, that day I opened up my e-mail and had a message from John Kerry himself! Then I got one from Mr. Edwards, and then I got one from Bill Clinton (side note...his was probably more due to my single status and not so much about my political involvements).

At first it seemed kind of special. I kept John's messages (yes, I feel like we are on a first name basis now) in my mailbox for a few days so every time I signed in, there he was. But then he sent another one, and another one, and another one... You don't possibly think that each and every one of these messages isn't personal and special to him??? Anyway, the deluge of e-mail messages is starting to irritate me so much, it's making me wonder if I should change my political affiliations.

-Robyn for president

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger