Rotten Robyn
8.02.2004
 
True Confession: How I Spent Saturday Night
  1. Went to church with my Mother.
  2. Watched Big Brother.
  3. Cleaned.
  4. Went to Blockbuster with my dog, Okie Dokie. Returned "Welcome to Mooseport" (ok) and "The Last Samurai" (stupid). Rented "Chasing Liberty" (ok, but not as ok as Mooseport) and the 1976 "Freaky Friday". (On a side note this gave me the idea of hosting a Film Festival/Movie Night featuring the works of Jodie Foster.)
  5. Went to Braums. Had to go through several flavors of ice cream which they did not have - no the &*%($& did NOT have Pistachio Almond - before I settled on Butter Pecan.
  6. Also popped a bag of microwave popcorn.
  7. And the crowning achievement - I watched a 1940ish movie with Gary Cooper "Meet John Doe" on PBS.

It's what all the popular/pretty girls are doing on Saturday night. Try not to be TOO jealous of my glamorous life.

-Robyn



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger