Rotten Robyn
9.10.2004
 
cursed, pretty panties & lucky tidy whities
Oy. Got slightly prettied up for a "date". Not full blown pretty. Just a change in the wardrobe and a freshening up of the makeup. Fingernails pretty too. Turns out maybe I shoulda stayed home and just read my bible instead. Oy again.

My son told me once a year or so ago that he had "lucky underpants". Oh, the things kids come up with. How he made this determination, what distinguished one pair of tidy whities from another, I will NEVER know. Or for that matter how he knew which pair was the lucky pair. Maybe he thinks all of his underwear is lucky, and that's why it's so blissful to be a kid. I am completely convinced I have not one single pair of lucky underpanties, but I know of at least one unlucky pair. And I wore them yesterday. I specifically recall the last two times I wore them I was not pleased with the outcome of my day. Since I have like 80 or so pairs of panties, I guess I should take them out of circulation, regardless of how pretty they are.

Oy. I love that word. I could so be Jewish. Just what Oklahoma needs, another single, Jewish girl. Except for the fact that I've got those piercings. Is their forgiveness in the Jewish faith for piercings if you let them grow back in? I've never gotten a tattoo, so I'm not completely a lost soul. Can you be Jewish and have a surname like "Riley"? Don't you think Jesus looks, as he is most often portrayed, like the type of guy who would have worn an earring, you know, back in 1987?

I'm all over that Kosher thing. No meat in the same bowl with anything else. The whole no yeast thing. No meat with cheese. No pork. Let's kill the animals differently. Damn, all this talk about food is making me hungry. I don't even know what a matzoh ball is, and yet it really sounds good right now.

Oh - one more thing. Two movies start this weekend - "Cellular" and "Resident Evil". Both of these movies look unbelievably bad and completely corny. So I only have one thing to say. Double feature.

-Robyn...machen a tzimmis (yep, go look it up)

Comments:
Don't make a big deal of it, no I'm not Jewish, it's just that you keep talking about underwear. Okay, that's not it either.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger