Rotten Robyn
9.09.2004
 
I don't care if it comes with a tiara...

prince & princess Posted by Hello

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, Brunei - The future king of the oil-rich sultanate of Brunei married a 17-year-old half-Swiss commoner Thursday at a wedding attended by royalty and dignitaries from around the world...

OK, I don't care how much money the dude has. Look at what they made this poor girl wear!!!
Lotsa money....check, I get to be a princess....check, must walk 10 steps behind you at all times...check, you want me to wear this ugly blue material that matches your suit? Uhhhh, no thank you! Plus you shoulda seen her bridesmaids....bunch of the oldest, wrinkliest ladies I've ever seen. Not exactly maiden-like. Guess that's all the prince had to pick from - old raisin ladies or adolescents.

They reported the bride was more than an hour late. This I can respect. Always important to make an entrance. No doubt she was thrashing about in a palace room, begging for something else to wear or perhaps demanding freedom from the bondage of being a child bride. Even in Utah where they marry 'em off young, they don't make you wear this crap.

-Robyn...ok, secretly wish I was a Princess Bride

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger