Rotten Robyn
9.27.2004
 
Say my name, say my name when no one is around you...
up-date

Date Saturday night. Good. I got to eat at the Sushi place. Yea for me!
http://www.sushineko.com/

I have a lovely picture of me and the black dress. But the guy in the pic too and we must protect his identity. Sorry. You will just have to take my word that I was very, very pretty.

this is April

Follow up encounter with the gentleman on Sunday. I made enchiladas. He introduced me to another couple we were having dinner with... he introduced me as "April". Oops. Bad.

You can flub up on a lot of things but my name probably shouldn't be one of them. Am I being unreasonable here? After all, I cooked enchiladas! And salad and rice and dessert. A complete, well-balance meal. Hellloooooo!

drugs please

Bikini wax. The worst pain known to man. Bad. Very, very bad. I keep thinking that after a few ripping off of the hairs with the boiling hot fiery molten wax that your nether regions would become numb to the pain but they don't.

reflexology

Just random stuff here. I had this friend who was married for a long time, almost ten years. She divorced and started dating. She was pretty new into a relationship and was on the phone with her "boyfriend". The end of the conversation came and she said "Bye, I love you". Mainly out of reflex more than anything else. They hung up and she realized what she had done and that was followed by moments of intense panic, did he hear me should I call him back should I say something should I just let it go? She was mortified. Anyways, after you've been in a relationship for so long I suppose doing this sort of thing is reflex, more of an automatic mechanism than anything else. Saying "I Love You" has nothing to do with meaning it.
movie pass

I have the wonderful movie pass from Blockbuster. I can rent all the movies I want, keep them for as long as I want for the low, low price of $14.99 a month. This basically means that I pay $14.99 a month to rent movies, put them in my car, drive them over to a friend's house. Not watch them there. Drive the movies back home. Walk the movies upstairs. Take said movies back to Blockbuster, unwatched. Even if I did attempt to watch at this point it's unlikely I know how to work my three remotes, tele and dvd player. Especially if my son is not around. I'm not sure why I pay $14.99/month to drive Blockbuster movies around in the car, but at least the evil minions at Blockbuster are no longer charging me "late fees".

One more movie related note. Made my son watch "The Titanic" with me this weekend. We were going to watch something and I got to pick. I happen to have this movie in my small collection. I got about half a dozen movies in the dissolution of marriage, obviously the really bad ones my former spouse cared nothing about. Anyways, Nathan did not want to watch the movie but he was riveted. Completely fascinated. Asked about a million questions. It's a two movie set and I just always watch the first half of the movie. The first half is a really good movie . Lots of fun til people start falling off the boat. Then it takes an ugly turn. So that's when we turn it off.
Carrie Sue

Sick of all things political. Changing political party.
http://www.votecarrie.org/

Just a note...my mom was actually going to name me "Carrie Sue". Thankfully, one of her friends had a baby before her and stole her name. Bitch. Well, actually stole my name. I should really send a thank you card.
miraculous

  1. I was on time for church yesterday. Wow. I had no idea they sang 4 songs. For all I knew, I might as well have gone to a Church of Christ.
  2. I cooked. Cooking involves a lot of hard work....aside from the cooking you have to do things like go to the store and do dishes and clean up. What a frickin' pain in the rear.
  3. Saturday I made my own coffee at home.
  4. I slept.
-April

countdown: 24 days til the Greek Festival. Opa! Baklava!
http://www.saintgeorgeokc.org/festival.html






Comments:
Love your blog! It always makes me laugh. Love the Greek Fest. Maybe I'll see you again this year. Love the first half of Titanic. I can't believe the guy introduced you as "April." Are you going to see him again??? And I also have the bad habit of renting movies and never, ever watching them. LOL
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger