Rotten Robyn
10.13.2004
 
hi
Hi. Here I am. It is I.

Apparently when you have a phone number, like 555-0000 it is better to say five-five-five-zero-zero-zero-zero instead of five-five-five-oh-oh-oh-oh. More professional sounding. But I only have one zero in my phone number and I said zero instead of oh so I didn't screw that up.

I don't like negative sounding things. Like "divorce", so I say "dissolution". Or "ex-husband" so I say "former spouse". Or unemployed. So we will just say I'm on sabbatical or holiday or in a transitional period or on hiatus.

My hair looks fabulous, so I've got that going for me.
Hooray for Pei Wei

Pei Wei opened up Monday. So far I have gone Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday. It will take me a while to work through the menu and figure out what is my favorite thing. I had edamame today which I totally dig because I am so tacticle and like to touch stuff and you get to eat with your hands.

Finished my book: "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time". It was a good read. Quick.

www.stupidvideos.com
go to shirt folding
this is what I'm going to learn in my new-found spare time.

love you bunches

-Robyn...off to pluck my eyebrows

Comments:
Edamame. So that was the stuff that I ate whole while everyone laughed. If we are talking about the same thing it's good but just not like I had it. I think it's popular in China. They love to present you with some weird food and watch you try to figure out how to eat it. They sure looked like regular green bean pods to me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger