Rotten Robyn
10.23.2004
 
top of the mornin' to ya!
Well it's 4:30 and I'm up on a Saturday morning. Blogging. Sadly, you have no idea how long I laid in bed before I got up.

If I hadn't just passed a drug test, I'd think I was on crack.

Went to the Greek Festival last night. I was with a rowdy bunch, and think we might have come precariously close to being kicked out. Did we consume large quantities of ouzo and act up? No, we decided to open the door to the sacred altar while the Sunday School teacher was watching who specifically told us to not touch the doors to said sacred altar. Sunday School teacher also said the large icon was a picture of Mary. That was one ugly looking Mary. I thought it was a guy. Sorry Jesus.

Sorry, not feeling very inspired at this wee hour. There is no coffee! (gee Robyn, I wonder why you cannot sleep) Going to french tip my nails. I may have insomnia, but I'll be quite pretty.

-Robyn...would someone please bring me a white chocolate mocha, non-fat with whip?

Comments:
It's funny, you see, that you refer to breaking an established rule and then mention establishing a rule at work that was promptly broken.
Hm.
I'm not offering any critique or anything, just saying.
Get your coffee yet? Did you meet up with your dealer, that is?
 
The whole desecration of the altar thing was an accident. I swear.
 
Who's checking who's page waiting for a post?
Get cracking, missy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger