Rotten Robyn
10.31.2004
 
Wow. Two posts in one day. I'm on fire. Stop me.
It's a two-fer! It's a two-fer! Another post!

OK, it's either 11:40 or 12:40. I hate daylight savings time. It's stupid. I prefer RST - Robyn Standard Time. Everyone should submit to my body clock.

I have a purpose. First I rid the trick or treat candy bowl of those little bitty tiny snickers. How can they make them so small? That's ok. Nate doesn't like those. Now I'm movin' on to the little Twix bars. Nate doesn't like those either. OK, this is the last one I'm going to eat. I swear.

Exiting, glamorous life (feel free to hum "glamorous life" song if you know it while you read this....who sung that - Sheena E.?). Anyway. We all need a glamorous life:

1. Church.
2. On the Border. Yummity, yummity, yum.
3. Housecleaning. Folding laundry. Putting away laundry.
4. Brushed Okie Dokie.
5. Painted my finger nails for about the millionth time as I watched "Love Actually" for about the millionth time. Color of nailpolish chosen: It's Sheer Luck.

Just checked. All the twix are gone. Thank goodness. Now I can safely go to bed. I kinda feel like getting all deep and blathering on, but not tonight. A girl's gotta get up and go to work tomorrow. Bring home the bacon. Even though I don't eat it. Maybe another night. Awww.

-Robyn.......please make the candy go away.

Comments:
I like the new look of your site. The candy is flowing here too. Luckily my picky kids don't like any of the good candy, I'll just have to finish that off for them as well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger