Rotten Robyn
11.07.2004
 
execu-trix cord-o-roy
Let's sum things up, shall we?

Krispy Kreme - took them to my staff working on Saturday. Observed when I was picking up the donuts that everyone in Krispy Kreme was fat. I thought "Oh my, what am I doing here?" ???

Pei Wei. They will give you a side of the wok-seared tofu for $2.95. And if you can get someone else to pick it up for you, then it's free. That's even better.

Took my mom to church this a.m. Mom will give the pastor license on a lot of stuff, but today he went too far. He said we should not tell our kids the Santa Claus lie. Gasp. I saw my mom shift from side to side and start to boil in her chair. Notice I said chair and not pew.

Serious eyebrow issues. I was noticing at work last week that one of the gay guy's eyebrows were very neatly groomed and it made me feel bad. Must get to plucking. Ugh. I hate that.

Another e-mail thing-a-ma-jig - guy at work who asked me out...sent me an e-mail on Friday explaining how he has a mental condition that makes him twitch and stuff. Seriously this guy told me he had a mental condition and twitches. Yea sign me up for that. Sorry, buddy, but I get to be the screwed up one in a relationship. It's all about me baby!

Tick-Tock
My half year birthday passed yesterday without any fanfare. Darn. So now I am 33 and 1/2. I always think about my half year birthday, and here's the other goofy thing I do. I always think on August 6 it is 9 months until my birthday. He is my train of thought on this once a year passing. I think to myself..."Hey, it's August 6. If I get pregnant right now, I will be another year older when I have a baby". Like I'm 33, if I get pregnant right this minute I'll be 34. And you know that's not going to happen. Then I start thinking about the fact that Nathan is almost 9 and how I've waited way too long between kids. And if I got pregnant right this minute Nathan would be "x" age by the time the baby got here. And then I start thinking about how easy it is to not cart around a whole babies-r-us with you everywhere you go and how simple my life is. OK, I know it's weird, but that's just me.

Why it is great to be me. Here is one reason. I've eaten three meals today, and have not had to pay for a one of 'em.

Well here it is Sunday night. Are there groceries in this house? No. Is the laundry done? No. But the nails and toenails look fabulous and I've got lots of other stuff goin' on.

-Robyn...just a series of numbers in a spreadsheet

Comments:
Executive Slacks.
Right on.
Ultra-fine corduroy. Niiice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger