Rotten Robyn
11.12.2004
 
Super Girl will save helpless rat dog from swooping hawks and falling leaves
I am the worst mother in the world, part 19, 395

My son had to miss recess today and stay inside and write sentences. Why? Because he was bad? Nooooooo. Because mommy forgot to sign his assignment book. Sigh. I just can't get it together.
The Human Head Weighs 8 Pounds

Okie Dokie got his hair cut. He weighs 8 pounds. His body is itty-bitty. He looks like a rat. However, the groomer left his head all fluffy with fur. So he looks like he might topple over. Nathan has taken to calling him "Owl Head" or "Owlie Howlie" instead of Okie Dokie. 1. Because they've been studying owls in school. 2. He does kind of look like an owl. He does look rather ridiculous and when I take him outside he shivers from the cold because he has no fur. I would get him a sweater, but that would only serve to make him look more ridiculous. My dog has no survival skills. I took him outside this morning and he became startled twice: once when a leaf fell out of a tree practically right on top of him, and again when a bird swooped precariously close. Thank goodness it wasn't a hawk trying to snatch the rat dog away!

Employee told me I have no conscience because I continue to drink Starbucks coffee. That seems like a pretty broad statement based on my beverage choice, but ok. Whatever. I guess if I have no conscience, I can start doing all sorts of stuff. Let's get ready for some fun.

At the office on a Saturday morning after my all-carb breakfast: hashbrowns and toast. I had grape jelly on my toast so maybe that counts as a fruit?

Girls should never wear baseball caps. No, they don't look cute. I just don't get the whole "rolled out of bed" look. No thank you.

I saw Bridget Jones Diary, Part II. Good. Colin Firth - excellent. It was a fabulous night out. Dinner at Pei Wei followed by Bridget Jones. Followed by nighty-night in my Old Navy pajama bottoms, pink with froggies.

I have on my Super Girl panties today. I saw "The Incredibles" last weekend. Excellent movie. My body is eerily similar to that of Elastic Girl. If they would have made her blonde, the resemblence would have been uncanny.

-Robyn...no conscience and trashy panties but I won't sign your assignment book

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger