Rotten Robyn
1.21.2005
 
bad attitudes will not be tolerated
Arrrrgh!

What a day. It should tell you something that I am at home on a Friday night, it's not even quite 9 as I start to type and I am in pj's drinking Tazo tea with the Nater-potater.

Had to tell Nathan approximately a billion times to put glasses on, etc. this morning. Then when we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house, told him hey next time Mommy won't ask. You are a big boy. When Mommy's ready to go, we are leaving. And if your little ass is not ready, you are going barefoot, no glasses, in your panties, etc. OK, so I am paraphrasing but you get the picture.

Nato potato. The poor kid broke his glasses today. Oh well, they know us by name at Lenscrafters. Kiddo doesn't feel well. Due to strange dissolution arrangements, I am responsible for paying for medical stuff, yet former spouse is responsible for carrying insurance. Only he changed insurance this year, has provided me with no cards (yes I've asked), I have no idea about providers, facilities, co-pays etc. Am not a happy camper. If Nate is not feeling better in the morning, former spouse has agreed to take him to the clinic.

Apparently James Dobson of Focus in the Family is now picking on one of my absolute faves, Sponge Bob Square Pants. My bathroom is decorated in the happy little sponge. Apparently Dobson thinks it is not right for Sponge and his friend Patrick to hold hands. And Sponge is happy all the time. I let a lot of this kind of stuff go right by, but now they are hitting me where I live. If I recall correctly, Dobson also said that if a member of his church won the lottery, he would not take 10% of the money. So if I win the lottery, I'm buying one of those giant Sponge Bob's on E-Bay and sending it to Dobson.

-Robyn

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger