Rotten Robyn
1.14.2005
 
red streaks, nocturnal emissions and the deuteronomist
Outfit of the Day
It's blue jean day. As I rule, I really don't like jeans. But I make them look good. I have on my favorite Old Navy faded jeans. Size 6, so that makes us happy when we can fit into something size 6 from Old Navy. I have on a yellow oxford shirt from The Gap. Untucked. Then this grape-purple wool blazer. Shoes: black and white houndstooth kitten heels with patent leather bows. Super pointy toes. People, we don't always have to be so matchy-matchy. Sometimes it looks smokin' hot to not color-coordinate.

I do look really good but I'm not proud of the fact that I have on a plain white bra. Granted, it's a plain white bra from Victoria's Secret, but I feel so blah.

My hair looks awesome. My brilliant hairdresser put some red in place of some of the brown. Just had it streaked last night. My red-headed grandmother would be so happy with the way my hair looks. I feel super sassy with my darker hair, but I'll always be a blonde on the inside.

the men in my life

Poodle
OK. I saw something happen the other night when Okie was sleeping. I'm not quite sure what it was. Either he was having a seizure or a nocturnal emission. Is it possible for doggies to have nocturnal emissions? Some things cannot be un-seen. That's all I want to say about it.

Special Friend/Significant Other/Man of God/Boyfriend/Snog Partner
Well they are pretty much the same, aren't they? Whether, when becoming bored with you, they turn on ESPN, or pick up a book on Moses and the Deuteronomists.

justin time
I now have three watches that 1. have working batteries 2. display the correct time. I, as a rule, do not wear a watch. This is due to the fact that I was married to a watch for the better, or worse, part of a decade and it was completely unnecessary for me to know the time because he always let me know. He's one of those INSANE people who's definition of being on time actually means being 1/2 and hour early. But I had to go to the jeweler yesterday, you know, cuz the stone fell out of my big diamond ring, so I grabbed some watches out of my giant draw o' watches. I kind of toyed around with the idea of watch-wearing being a new year's resolution. Yep, still working on those. Anywho, Nate was not at all impressed with the watches. He informed me that even if I had a watch in my body I would still be late. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why the child is in the gifted and talented program.

Tomorrow is deluxe pedicure day. Woo-hoo!

-Robyn...what is a "deuteronomist" anyway and how can it be more exciting than my red high-lights?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger