Rotten Robyn
1.02.2005
 
startling revelations in the church foyer
more Nazarene underwear

Went to church with nice church boy, preacher man, significant other, special friend, romantic interest. Right before Sunday School, yes Sunday School, nice church boy pointed out that my purple bra was showing. Yeah, so what's it to ya?

There is something so non pastoral about me.

man-icure

Can't believe I forgot to share this little story the other day.

Mom and I kidnapped niece Kitty Kat on Friday. I asked former spouse if I could borrow Nathan at the same time, since he was under former spouse's care, custody & control. Of course former spouse agreed.

Right after we picked Nate up, former spouse called on the cell phone. Actual conversation. "Would you please take Nathan to get a manicure while you are out". "Nathan says you take him to the manicure place, and now he won't let me cut his nails because he says I hurt him and it doesn't hurt to get a manicure." (No, it doesn't *hurt* as long as you are secure with your masculinity.) OK! If you insist! So that's how we ended up with pretty nails for the new year.

We won't mention this little story to romantic interest, boyfriend, etc. etc. I already have a few strikes against me: the sweater wearing accoutrement of a doggie, Nascar, my beauty and power intimidates others, blah blah blah. However my membership at the Church of the Jumbotron expired at 11:59 p.m. December 31st, so I do have that going for me. Must be on best behavior with the man because if it's gone on for this long I may as well try to make it til Valentine's Day.

Got my period on New Year's. That seems like a crap way to start the year, even though it is nice to know I am in reproductive good health. I'm not sure who I should be angry with? Mother Nature? Eve? I dunno. But I am pissed at somebody.

-Robyn...no I don't have any farm clothes

Comments:
Your posts on Nazarene underwear make me roll!!! Also, love the new blog look. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger