Rotten Robyn
2.13.2005
 
girls just wanna have fun with the robots
Sigh. Hello stranger. Truth be known, just haven't felt like much of my life has been bloggeriffic lately.

Poodle Hater (How bout we call him Ph.D. for short? We can decide later what the "D" stands for.) took me to a musical last Thursday night. The "I Want My '80's" musical. It was really good. The songs were totally taken out of context. For instance, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was used in a sad moment. And typical girl songs were sung by guys and vice-versa.

TOTALLY excited about the new Robo Rabbit carwash. Yet another automated thing in this world that keeps you from having to deal with stupid people. Except for the stupid person in front of me in the car wash line who couldn't figure out how to insert bills, push buttons, etc. Robots are good. People are stupid. However I did go to Robo Rabbit right after I went to Super Target. Mind you I went to Super Target because I hate Wal Mart and I find that most people who shop there are mildly retarded and also I do not wish to provide any further financial support to the big Wal Mart corporation. Heck if I know who owns Target though. They might be some evil bastages as well, but I don't care because whoever they are they've got to be the lesser of two evils.

I had a point here. Really. Anyways I went to the robotronic car wash after leaving the Super Target where people annoyed me and I found myself wanting to say over and over and over and over again would you please just move your ass. So after that experience it was robots - yes please and thank you!

I am in one of those "anywhere but here" moods today. The weather is abso-smurfly gorgeous, but I find myself wishing I could just get in the car (the clean car) and drive far, far away or get on a plane and go anywhere. But instead I guess I'll get up and go to work in the morning. Sleep. Repeat. Sigh.

Huge difference between boys and girls. You will never ever hear a man recite off all of the things they have eaten in a day, but that is what us girls do. Today I had for breakfast one valentine cookie. Then I had some tofu and some edamame and PITA chips which I made at home. I am quite sure that I am the only person in the greater metropolitan area who had this combination of food today. Sometimes I wish that I could just be normal and go eat a Big Mac and fries or something.

Day 4 of no nail polish. I had a manicure and pedicure yesterday, treated myself, but without the polish. I can't tell you how many times I had to tell the people NO POLISH. What am I dealing with here? Wal Mart shoppers? Anyways the whole no polish thing was just unbelievable to them.

It's later. I'm thinking the "D" stands for delicious, dandy, dy-no-mite, designless, desultory, who's my daddy, date night, dreamy, directionless and drifting and sometimes drives me crazy. In a good way. That's all for now.

-Robyn...pretty dandy myself I must say AND I have a clean car

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger