Rotten Robyn
2.21.2005
 
mad farmer liberation of cheese wearing a giant hiney harness
stuff you should know
-I am filing my taxes all by myself, just like a big girl.
-I went through the Rapido Rabbit carwash again. Disappointed to figure out the name is "Rapido Rabbit" and not "Robo Rabbit" as I previously thought. Still, the whole thing is robo-tronic, which is good and it's nice to be bilingual.
-Got a facial. Working on pretty skin. Yea for me!
-Cleaned out my closet. Having a major "trash attack" at the condo. I'm just at the point where I have way to much stuff and some of it's gotta go.
-Celebrated the Sabbath by painting my nails. The first color was not bright enough, so I took that off and kicked it up a notch. If you are going to celebrate, I say go all out.
-I am eating plain cheerios...what am I, a toddler?
-I watched the kite surfers at the lake. Total coolness. They have a sail that looks like a giant headband. It is doubtful I could do because 1. you apparently have to be a man? 2. you have to wear this huge butt harness that just makes your hiney look giant. Probably why you have to be a man because what woman wants her bum to look bigger. 3. I'm hugely un-coordinated.

The Cheese Stands Alone
I don't know why, but for weeks "The Farmer in the Dell" song has been stuck in my head. This whole thing started when I was thinking about the fact that no one wants to be alone and somehow this led me to the Farmer in the Dell and how no one wants to be the cheese. So literally this has been stuck in my thought process for weeks. make it stop Then.....bizarro! Nate tells me the other day...

"Mom the most HUMILIATING thing EVER happened to me today!"

"what sweetie?"

(insert very sad tone of voice here) "I had to be the cheese in Farmer in the Dell."

I told him not to worry. Mommy will always be right there and will be cheesy with you. I won't let you stand alone. What the heck....why is the cheese even dancing in this twisted little song?

Life can be fabulous, even when you are a big hunk of stinky, dancing cheese.

-Robyn...cheerio, not the cereal kind, but the British kind

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger