Rotten Robyn
3.28.2005
 
people we are not joking around here!
The Pastor Poodle Hater does NOT think it is funny to joke around about proposals. So sorry, but will have to pause on proposal punchlines probably because they make the procrastinating poodle hating pastor panic profusely.

Here's the text message I got from him:
I know we have both joked about it but today for some reason the proposal joke was not funny to me.

Well, allrighty then!

I have been to five "worship experiences". Actually I said I had been to church 5 times, but Pastor said that some of them did not count so I should put them under the category of worship experiences.
1. I went to the Pastor's church.
2. I went to church of the jumbotron.
3. Then I went to another church with the Pastor when he did the Passover service.
4. Then I went to the Buddhist Temple.
5. Then I went to a HolyThursday service.

It is interesting that here, in the Bible Belt, the two most warm & welcoming worship experiences I have been to in the past year include the Buddhist Temple and the Jewish Temple.

-Robyn

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger