Rotten Robyn
3.21.2005
 
Pores, Passover, PF Changs prejudice and pedicured polished feet on proposalwatch2005
On proposalwatch2005. I have a date tonight. Hmmmm could this be it? Have had facial, mani and pedi just in case.

Poodle-hater (by the way this is really catching on as his nick-name) says that if he proposes then I will not have anything to blog about. Nuh-uh!

I have had polish on my toes for a week solid. I could not take it any longer.

I made Mom eat at PF Changs. Mom hates asian food and has some sort of perceived prejudice against asian restaurants which probably involves cooking small dogs and immigrants living in the back of the restaurant.

I now have internet on my phone so I can blog any time I want. Pastor Poodle Hater says that I can blog about stuff that he does (besides proposing) in real time. Like for instance he just said "tonight would have been a good night to propose...but now the moment is gone". Then he said "you are not typing that, are you"?

Starting to get annoyed with self that I am home so very little. I sleep, wake up, get dressed for work, miscellaneous run-around stuff. Come home, take clothes off, throw into hamper, take makeup off, collapse, repeat. I really dislike that this is how I am living. I am not at home enough to relax in and enjoy my home. If I calculated the cost per hour that I spend at my home...well I don't even want to think about it.

Back to blog entry already in progress...twas interrupted by aforementioned date...no, tonight was not proposalnight2005. He has invited me to go with him tomorrow night when he does some passover service and I immediately had some passover-related-proposal fantasy. Must. Stop. This. Line. Of. Insane. Thinking.

-Robyn

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger