Rotten Robyn
3.21.2005
 
a tisket, a tasket, let's drive self crazy making stupid easter baskets
Drove myself crazy buying stuff for easter baskets. It is strange dating hanging around with being friends with being sig other special friend with someone who has kids. My inclination for my shopping convenience at the Super Target is to buy three of everything. But his kids are not my kids so I cannot buy the same things and my kid's basket has to be *nicer*. Also if his kids were my kids they would be getting the Hello Kitty plush easter baskets this year so it is all so very complicated you see.

There's also this whole other complicated thing that my kid still probably believes in the Easter Bunny and you already know Poodle Hater hates small, cute dogs so it will come as no great surprise to you that he also despises large, basket-delivering bunnies. I hold out constant hope for anyone, anything that will bring me a present during the night....even an incubus. A girl's gotta have faith, right?

Back to being nutty over baskets. I was trying to explain this basket-insanity to the Poodle Hater, and his clever reply was that I was acting like my mom. I was already upset without this little factoid.

Perhaps Easter Bunny will bring me the Hello Kitty basket filled with Barbie eggs and my precious Russell Stover's white chocolate easter bunny and a turquoise Tiffany colored plastic easter egg with a.... must stop this!

Already in great form to be future evil step-monster. Went on day trip with Poodle Hater and small children yesterday. Small Child #2 did not want me to go because I make her *mind*. And to think I wanted to buy her the Hello Kitty basket! Now if I could only get the Poodle Hater to behave.

-Robyn...living in fear of small, midget-size Jesus's who do kung fu and poke people in the eye but hoping the Easter Bunny sneaks in

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger