Rotten Robyn
3.16.2005
 
Whoppers, wayward lists and what-a-man, what-a-man, what a mighty mighty good man
Someone is trying to get on my good side and left a box of Whoppers on my desk this morning. Yea for the Whoppers. Yes, I am that easily bribed. But now I am torn it's only 10 in the morning, and I'm not one to eat food much before 1 p.m., but I am wanting to eat the Whoppers. eat the Whoppers eat the Whoppers eat the Whoppers

People who probably must pre-approve a possible cell phone plan partnership between me and the Pastor Poodle Hater Proposal Procrastinator person:
-well, him
-his parents?????*
-some board of trustees superintendents papal council of church people* but some of them are out of the country, busy, etc.
-the Pope*
-Bob Sagat*

*people I don't know

It might just be easier for me to combine cell phone plans with another woman.

OK, I might have thrown a random name or two in that list but it all sorta seemed so random anyway I figured a few more wouldn't hurt.

People/small animals who don't have a say-so
-the poodle

People who will want a say-so, but won't get one
-Mom (Dad really won't care as long as he doesn't have to help me move)
-Nate the Great - his only child status is legendary
-Legions, I tell you legions of single women who WISH they could have a chance with the world's most eligible pastor who hates small dogs, regardless of how cute they are

Notice that my name is inconspicuously absent from above lists??? Not quite sure where I'd fall at this point.

The Whoppers are open. I repeat. The Whoppers are open. I am only going to eat 11. I had actually told myself I would only eat ten, but then I thought why does my weird-ass freaky obsessive-compulsive self only work in even numbers? So that's when I went with 11.

Reasons the Poodle Hater is the world's most eligible pastor (not an all-inclusive list)
-the Pope has been kinda sick
-cargo pants with lotsa pockets
-a multitude of small recording devices
-lack of hair on head (please refer to prior blog entries to see how it is I feel about hair on head)
-'66 Ford Mustang Convertible...what am I 16 and going to the Prom? I wish!
-he was and still is BMOC
-speaks several languages.....can whisper sweet nothings in your ear or send you text messages in a variety of foreign tongues
-he's a smarty
-he makes facial hair WORK
-he keeps me stocked with the latest InStyle magazine
-he doesn't wear a ball cap - ball caps are stupid
-he doesnt watch sports. I may even know more about sports-related things than he does
-adorably vertiginous
-parents live in a whole other state, in fact no family members within state border
-bought me this really cool vase thing - oh yes, he Indian-givered it...oh well
-cooks, cleans, does laundry
-Fills car up with gas! Takes out trash!
-takes the time to notice when I get my hair done, even if it's on a day when I actually haven't gotten my hair done
-when he knows I have to work late, brings me tortilla chips and queso and hot sauce!
-he goes to the gym a lot
-he showers frequently and always smells good
-he lets me eat his chocolate covered raisins
-he pays attention to stuff I like
-he puts up with me, and sometimes I can be a real pain in the bum (hey cute only gets one so far)
-he made me my own special taco soup with no meat in it
-he reads stuff...and some of it's not even printed on newsprint or slick magazine paper!
-he takes me to On the Border even though he hates it
-he has visited the Clinique counter for me...more than once
-he does not cower in fear over the 25th day
-he has POWER - power to pronounce people husband & wife, power to drive out demons, etc. etc. and what more could a girl want?

-Robyn...the Whoppers are all gone

Comments:
I knew the Whoppers were gonners.

Sounds like a good guy, I'm sure he only does all that because he knows full well how lucky he is.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger